The Perfect Race
- It will be a cold day in March (or November).
- The course will be mind-numbingly boring (and perhaps in Poland).
- The pacemakes will form a human wall, setting the state for a time trial.
- The payday will be mind-blowing, but not tethered to a specific race.
The Perfect Runner
- He'll have a Paula Radcliffe's efficiency (and vertical leap).
- He'll be 5'6" and a buck-twenty soaking wet.
- He'll have towering self-confidence and very fast friends.
- He'll have access to things we can't imagine.
- He'll be in his early twenties - and fearless.